***** 2 Mar 2007 *****
.......
We're having a barbacue today, and they just lit the fire, it is Texas worthy. It's burning in old rusty barrel halves. You are supposed to wear a loud shirt to this barbacue. I'm going to wear my don't mess with TX shirt, coupled with my TX flag bandana.
There are two older British grass farmers living in the desert somewhere that have showed up for the barbacue. They are friends of Crew 52 that show up from time to time, especially for barbacues. I met them in the bar trailer...they are funny. They have character. I think you have to have character to move to Oman half way through your life and be a grass farmer.
.....
All in all it's been a special day, and I'm enjoying it.
Hope you are having a good day too.
Love,
Selah
PS Carolyn and Beca, yesterday I saw a camel skeleton, and I touched real crude oil. It was shiny and black and the consistency of mollasses, just like you would imagine it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment