Friday, March 16, 2007

not so fun

This is my written statement that I gave to the head of the camp about an... incedent, that I had the other night.

15-Mar-07
At about 1AM this morning, I was woken up by a man opening the door to my room and looking at me. I asked him what he was doing and he told me "I see you walking around camp" and "I love you". I told him, I have a boyfriend in the US and I'd like to go to sleep. He just stood there, I don't think he understood me. Then I said "please leave" a few times, and he did. I hadn't locked my door at the beginning of the night, but I locked it then.
I can't remember very clearly what he looked like. What I do remember - he was dressed in white, and wearing a hat, not a turban. He was a pretty average build. He looked pretty young, not a lot of facial hair.

No comments: